Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Back, Finally

Hello All,

Well, my hand is finally well enough that i can work on the computer again. Since we moved to California, I did not have any space to do any crafting. I now have a craft room in the house and I almost have everything put away. I hope to be able to start crafting some things this weekend. Hopefully, some decent pictures will follow. I have posted pictures of the latest Idea Book, Paper packages, and Stamps of the month from Close to My Heart. I hope you will take the time to check out their product because it's fantastic. If you do not have a consultant and would like to place an order please contact me. You can get my information from my profile.

Hope this finds all of you doing well and I look forward to hearing from you and visiting your blogs.

No comments: