Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation Bible School at Lakeside

Well,our week of Vacation Bible School at church is now over. We did not get as many kids as we would have liked but it was a success for the ones that were there. The theme was Son Quest Rainforest. Rhonda and a few of the other people drew,cut out and painted scenery backdrops and animals seen in the rainforest. The church looked amazing. We had videos, stories, songs and dance,snacks and games that tied in to whatever the message was for that day. The kids had a blast. Three of my grandsons attended for the first time. They have all decided to go to church with me now. I am so very happy about that. I feel blessed to have been a part of the whole thing but I am happiest that I was able to encourage my grandsons to go.

No comments: