Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Had to give up my Consultant position with Close To My Heart

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted anything here. We have been busy with the grandkids being home from school and life in general. Mike and I just got home from a 9 day trip to Cincinnati to visit with family and reunite with some old fiends. Had a wonderful time but we were glad to get back home. I am looking forward to our next trip which is a Cruise to the Bahamas in August. Neither Mike nor I have ever been on a cruise so it should be quite an adventure for us.

Now, as far as crafting goes, I haven't had the time to get much done but after we get home from the cruise, I plan on getting back into the groove.
Unfortunately, I am no longer a consultant with Close to My Heart. I still plan on
buying product from them but I could not generate enough sales to maintain my consultant status. So, now I am waiting patiently for the new Idea Book to come out on August 1st. to see what amazing new products they come out with.

No comments: