Sunday, May 11, 2014

Consultant position given up!

It saddens me to say, but, once again, I have had to relinquish my position as a consultant for Close to My Heart Scrapbooking and Stamping supplies. I still love their product and hope to continue buying from another consultant. Because of this fact, I am going to be doing a revamp on my blog because I need to remove some items and pages and just try to clean it up a little. Please bear with me as This will be an ongoing process for awhile. I am going to try and make this blog a priority and be more faithful in posting. Thank you to all who have visited and are followers. Please check back and see the progress of my blog overhaul. I look forward to hearing from you all. Let me know what you think about how it is going and if you have any tips for me. Thanks again, Valerie

No comments: