Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where did this year go?

I woke up this morning and realized that this is the last month of 2010. Where did this year go? Life seems to be moving at lightning speed these days. It is hard for me to comprehend that there are only 24 days until Christmas. I am not even close to being ready. We have the decorating finished but that is just about all we have done. We need to get busy and finish our shopping and baking and wrapping and shipping. Wow! I get tired just thinking about it.

I hope everyone is ready for this hectic but joyful time of year. I pray that each and everyone of you remember the reason for the season is Jesus and give him all the praise and glory in all things. Please join me in spreading the word so that everyone will remember to keep Christ is Christmas

No comments: