Sunday, June 1, 2014

Barrel of Monkeys

Made this card for my husband.  He is one of the funniest people I have ever met and he always keeps me smiling.  You know the old saying" More fun than a barrel of monkeys"?  Well, most of the time, our marriage has been that way. With his sense of humor and the ability to bring it out in myself, that trait has gotten us through some of the hard times. He can see the good in any situation and we are able to look back and laugh at some of those times now. At the time, I thought the little interruptions in life were major catastrophes.  I am glad to say that I have matured since then and some of his humor has rubbed off on me, and I can look at life with a happier attitude.Hope you like it.

Entry for challenge at: Creative Corner Challenges http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ 
The theme for this challenge is cute critters and I chose monkeys. 

Card Recipe:
Stamps; CTMH Life's A Jungle
Paper: NRN Designs (crackle with palms) on white cardstock base.
Inks: CTMH cocoa. and CTMH watercolor pencils ( fawn, goldrush and desert sand)
Embellies: CTMH ribbon rounds collection ( cocoa), barrel clipart from internet
   

No comments: