Friday, June 6, 2014

Have a Tweet Birthday


Time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations. http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ 
This week the challenge was this sketch:

 
I made this card using black card stock for the base.  I then placed a layer of aqua card stock the bird theme paper attached to it.  Each layer decreasing in its measurement to allow visual of previous layer.  The image in the middle is a Tweet Birthday Scallop Circle did stamp from Any Old Craft. I downloaded it to my Picasa program and tinted it to match the paper I was using and then printed it and cut it out.  Placed a strip of aqua cardstock across the middle and the digi stamp on top of that.  Used a teal ribbon for the bow and two aqua flowers with pearl centers on each side of the image  Hope you like it.

I must say that I am new to the world of digi stamps and I gotta tell you, I am hooked.  I still like my clear stamps and acrylic blocks but this has opened up a whole new level of crafting for me.


No comments: