Thursday, June 12, 2014

Free Spirit


Good morning everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  I feel like I am running in circles this week.  I thought with the school year coming to a close, things would calm down a bit.  I didn't think about being at home all day with all five of my grandsons all day.  Don't get me wrong, I love them dearly, but, it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done that I would like to.

Today seems to be going much smoother.  Maybe the boys are settling in to their summer break mode and things will be easier now. I know I missed a few days of posting on here and I am running behind on meeting all the challenge deadlines I would like to meet.  However, I was able to get two cards done yesterday and so far, I have one ready for today. 

So, without further delay, here it is:

This card was made for two different challenges.  And they are:

Mojo Monday # 349
 

 
The other challenge is:

Their theme for this week is BOLD & Bright

1 comment:

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka